You don't have to be a marathon runner, keen cyclist or avid golfer...You just need to be passionate about supporting your local brain tumour charity!
to make a jam jar donation today.
It's really simple to get involved...
- Order your sticker by emailing
or call us on 0113 247 3765.
- Take an empty jar and stick your 'Change for the better' sticker to the front of it.
- Put your jar somewhere that you will see it every day.
- Fill your jar with loose change. Have you given something up for the new year? Why not put the money you're saving into the jar?
- When the jar is full, bank those valuable coins and notes and donate them to BTRS in the following ways -
· Make a cheque out to BTRS and post to the BTRS office, Suite 8, The Tannery, 91 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1HS.
· Make an online donation by visiting www.btrs.org.uk/jamjar
· Drop the full jar off at the BTRS office (address above).
- Keep filling your jam jar throughout the year.
- Spread the word to friends, family and colleagues. The more people taking part, the more money we can raise!
- Remember to check out our jam jar totaliser regularly at www.btrs.org.uk/jamjar.